AE2S is a specialized civil/environmental consulting engineering firm that provides professional services and our unique brand of extreme client service to clients in the Upper Midwest.
Our primary service is water - meaning water, wastewater, and water resources system consulting, which represents over 70 percent of our annual revenues. Within these primary services, we offer a total solution by providing master planning, capital improvement planning, study and report, design, bidding administration, and construction administration/observation. Surveying, mapping, geographic information systems (GIS), instrumentation and controls, general civil engineering, structural engineering, electrical engineering, and site development are also provided as stand-alone services or in support of our primary services.
In addition to the more traditional consulting services listed above, we also provide value-added services such as assistance with State and Federal funding programs,utility financial health (revenue adequacy, cost of service, etc), asset management, vulnerability assessments, modeling, public relations, and information technology.
A company's values are a true reflection of who the company is and how they do business. We have carefully chosen the following values that represent AE2S.
Positive, progressive, and
See what we see - your success.
We shoot Straight and
Service with fire in our eyes.
Your trust is our greatest
Our performance must outweigh
Giving back to the community
AE2S believes in giving back to the communities and organizations we are a part of. Below is a list of some of the organizations we support and activities we participate in:
- American Cancer Society's Relay for Life
- Hutmacher Farm
- North Dakota State University Athletics
- University of North Dakota Athletics
- Salvation Army
- St. Joseph's Social Care and Thrift Store
- 'Adoption' of several families each holiday season to help those who otherwise wouldn't be able to have basics
- Second Harvest Heartland
- Random Acts of Kindness
- Great Falls Community Food Bank
- Water for People
- WEFTEC Community Service Projects
- Gateway to Science Center
- Endowment at the University of North Dakota in Track and Field
- Endowment at the University of North Dakota for Civil Engineering
- River Keepers
- Special Olympics
- FIRST LEGO League Championship Tournament
- UND Letter Winners
- Teaching classes at the University of North Dakota and North Dakota State University
Awards & Recognition
- AE2S WINS AWARDS IN THREE CATEGORIES FROM ACEC OF NORTH DAKOTA
- AE2S SURVEY FOR "THE GROVE" WINS AWARD
- AE2S' BISMARCK OFFICE WINS TOP AWARDS